The Brussels Yoga Loft is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS). Most important, all our teachers are verified Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with the Yoga Alliance. Owners Barbara and Marc Pouw are bothExperienced Registered Yoga Teachers (ERYT). The studio promotes continued yoga education for all Brussels Yoga Loft Teachers. This ensures continual learning, encourages life balance in their practice and brings passion for yoga to the forefront. The Brussels Yoga Loft Yoga Trainings offer Yoga Certification via the Yoga Alliance. Anyone interested in being a certified yoga teacher can take these trainings and build a career in yoga at the studio. Also, for more information About Brussels Yoga Loft visit other pages on our beautiful site. Here you can find theBenefits of Yoga.
The Yoga studio
We feel so blessed with the gorgeous environment we are able to provide for the Brussels Yoga Community to practice and come together in. We have a spacious changing room and a dedicated chill room where you can hang out before and after class. There is always hot tea that you can enjoy with teachers and other students. You can also read one of the many books in our “yoga” library. Contact us to learn moreAbout Brussels Yoga Loft and the different yoga styles we offer.
We also have 2 rooms for yoga classes.
About Brussels Yoga Loft Sustainability
In line with taking care of your own body and spirit we strongly believe in preserving and protecting our environment.
- The little electricity we use comes from a 100% green energy supplier
- The interior design is from all natural, eco-friendly and recyclable materials. The floor is from Portuguese cork
- The few machines and appliances we use have the lowest water as well asenergy consumption.
- We only use all natural, 100% biodegradable products to clean the studio
- We clean rental mats with a natural disinfectant. It consists of water and plant based products essential oils such as tea tree and eucalyptus