The Brussels Yoga Loft is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS). All our teachers are verified Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with the Yoga Alliance. Owners Barbara and Marc Pouw are both Registered Experienced Registered Yoga Teachers (ERYT). The studio promotes continued yoga education for all Brussels Yoga Loft Teachers. This ensures continual learning, encourages life balance in their practice and brings passion for yoga to the forefront. The Brussels Yoga Loft’s Yoga Trainings offer Yoga Certification via the Yoga Alliance for anyone interested in being a certified yoga teacher.
THE YOGA STUDIO
We feel so blessed with the gorgeous environment we are able to provide for the Brussels Yoga Community to practice and come together in. We have a spacious changing room, a chill room where you can hang out before and after class and enjoy a hot cup of tea with teachers and students, or read one of the many books in our “yoga” library.
We also have 2 rooms for yoga classes.
In line with taking care of your own body and spirit we strongly believe in preserving and protecting our environment and nature.
- The little electricity we use comes from a 100% green energy supplier
- The interior design is based on all natural, eco-friendly and recyclable materials. The floor is from Portuguese cork
- The few machines and appliances we use have the lowest water and energy consumption.
- We only use all natural, 100% biodegradable products to clean the studio
- Rental mats are cleaned with a natural disinfectant that consists of water and plant based products essential oils such as tea tree and eucalyptus