Every year, the 200 hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training is one of the highlights of our year at the Brussels Yoga Loft. In 2016 we organized the seventh edition of our Teacher Training. With the Yoga Loft Teacher Training you will gain a deeper understanding of the many layers of yoga, advance your practice, develop confidence, and find your voice. For those who want to teach, our comprehensive teacher training program will mark the beginning of your successful career as a yoga teacher.
Our 200 hour Ashtanga Full Primary Series training is Yoga Alliance Certified and will allow you to teach a Full Primary Series class (as well as the slightly shorter Modified Primary Series class) at the end of the Training. With our TT certificate you will be able to obtain the world wide recognized Yoga Alliance RYT 200 certification.
We infuse our yoga classes and teacher training with quality, integrity and a sense of humor. Our highly trained, passionate teachers make yoga accessible to everyone and offer a practice that can be applied on and off the mat. Aspire to advance your practice, become a teacher or meet yoga enthusiasts?
We also organize 20, 30 and 40-hour vinyasa yoga teacher trainings.
Cost of the Program is EUR 2750. Downpayment of EUR 500 is required to hold spot. Sign up before 31 March and receive a EUR 250 Early Bird discount!!
WHY THE BRUSSELS YOGA LOFT?
Here are just a few reasons why to choose the Yoga Loft for your 200 hour Ashtanga Teacher Training:
- The 200 hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Teacher Training is Yoga Alliance Certified
- The training takes place during weekends and evenings mostly to make it as accessible as possible to all of you with careers and families
- Invaluable hands-on experience in a real functioning studio through observation of classes, assisting teachers and exposure to real situations
- Highly experienced Yoga Teacher Trainers & Practitioners with more than 10 years practice experience and 10000 hours teaching experience
- Our program is a Yoga Alliance Certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program, a strictly tested and evaluated certification to ensure quality of program and to allow graduates to become Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher (RYT200)
- Competitive price
IN OUR TEACHER TRAINING, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Alignment, benefits & risks of asanas (postures)
- The art of the voice Yoga
- History and philosophy
- Introductions to meditation, Ayurveda, chanting
- And much more
Overview of class content
Below you will find a high level overview of the content of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Teacher Training program.
Techniques Training / Practice (100 hours)
Includes asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques. These hours are a mix between: 1) analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques and 2) guided practice of the techniques themselves.
Teaching Methodology (25 hours)
Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning and business aspects of teaching yoga.
Anatomy and Physiology (30 hours)
Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc).
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers (30 hours)
Includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers.
Practicum (15 hours)
Includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing and giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching.
Cost of the Program is EUR 2750. Downpayment of EUR 500 is required to hold spot.
Have a question before you register? Click here for support