Find the right Yoga Class for You
Yoga 2 to 3 times per week
We recommend practising yoga 2 to 3 times per week in order to progress and keep building on previous practises keeping your body healthy and strong. For your body, Yoga promotes heathy muscles by preventing muscle atrophy, increasing flexibility, strength and resistance to injury. Research has shown that the muscles return to their original length and stiffness after just 3 days of non-activity.
Yoga is one of the best ways to ensure overall health not only for your body but for your mind too. Some of the great benefits of Yoga for the mind are increased calmness, peacefulness and steadiness, better concentration and focus allowing you to always be the best version of yourself and fully take advantage of every day.
How to Choose?
You are sure to Find a yoga class for your needs from the variety of classes we offer. Read about the different styles and select the one that suits you best. We have Gentle Flow classes that contain some of the same asanas as the Primary Series in ashtanga but they have been adjusted to suit beginners and all levels. The Ashtanga First Series (short) is a bit more dynamic building on the same asanas.
You can also choose the more relaxing Yin class on Sunday evening. This is a different type of yoga focused more on deeper stretching.
Please always remember that – as is the case with any new activity – that your body and mind might take a bit of time to get used to the new movements, feelings and stretches. This is totally normal and should not prevent you from coming back to try a little more yoga … your body (and mind) will get used to it after a few classes and you will start to find your groove !! See you on the mat soon.
Why the Brussels Yoga Loft
- Everyone is welcome not matter your level of flexibility, fitness or experience with yoga
- All our Yoga Classes can be adapted to every level and are accessible to everyone
- No need to make a reservation for any of our classes
- Your beautiful studio mat is already waiting for you to use – free of charge
- All our regular classes have the same price independent of style or duration (except for kids yoga and pre-postnatal yoga)
- We offer many different yoga workshops, yoga retreats, yoga master classes, yoga teacher trainings and more
- Our teachers are very active and may therefore be replaced by other great teachers. A great opportunity to discover different teachers, their individual styles and learn
Becoming a Yoga Teacher
If you are interested in becoming a yoga teacher then you can also learn about our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, our Kids Yoga teacher Training and the 100 Hour Yin and Anatomy Training.