KIDS YOGA TEACHER TRAININGGet certified to teach Kids Yoga with our 2 day in-person Kids Yoga teacher training!
SATURDAY, 22nd January from 9am to 6PM & sunday, 23 january from 9am to 3pm
Tons of fun, friends and a program that will change your life.
Join us for two days of hands on instruction and learning which will certify you as a Kidding Around Yoga teacher (Yoga Alliance recognized). You do NOT need prior yoga teacher training to attend a KAY training. Kidding Around Yoga is designed for anyone who loves to work with kids. With KAY, you can start your own child-centered yoga business, enrich your adult classes, bring something special to your academic classroom, or even introduce your own family to the benefits and joys of yoga. This training can enhance your career and change your life and the lives of all of those beautiful young yogis in your future. At the end of the training, you will receive a Kidding Around Yoga teacher certificate which will enable you to share the KAY program with children all over the world.
This training account for 25 CEU’s – For more information on CEUs click here.
Here’s what you can expect:
- 80+ asanas
- Age-appropriate activities for 2-12 year-olds including Partner Yoga
- Yogic philosophy, pranayama, meditation, and chanting
- Yoga arts & crafts
- Deep relaxation/guided meditation for kids
- Cookin’ with KAY… fun ways to share healthy eating habits
- Behavior management techniques
- Tips for Family, Mommy & Me, Baby, Teen, and Classroom Yoga
- Stress management for kids
- Physical contraindications of poses
- Teaching yoga in various environments
- How to run a successful Kids Yoga business
- Yoga birthday parties and day camps
- Observe a Family Yoga class taught by your trainer
In addition to our comprehensive curriculum you’ll also receive:
- Instant access to Online Kidding Around Yoga
- A copy of our training manual
- Lifetime access to our library of Kids Yoga music
- Inclusion in the KAY Teacher Facebook forum
- Promotional marketing videos
- A discount on insurance (For US trainees)
- 5-MONTH access to the entire online training (with an opportunity to extend this access)
*Most videos included in this online training course now include closed captions for all of our hard of hearing and ESL friends.
Register now for 20% off
Sign up for the 20 Hour KAY Kids Yoga Teacher Training and get 20% off with the Brussels Yoga Loft exclusive discount code: YOGALOFTBRUSSELS20
other payment options
The minimum age to attend our live training is 12. Young adults aged 12-15 are given a discounted rate on tuition of 66% off. People older than 15 are considered adults in regard to training tuition prices.
Payment Plans: We also offer a payment plan option because we’re yogis and we’re flexible like that. Make sure to choose the 3-month payment plan option from the menu when you register. Note that you will not receive your certificate until you are paid in full. There is a small increase in overall cost when paying in installments, so it’s best to pay in full at time of registration if you are able to. The first installment is charged at time of registration. The 2nd and 3rd installments will be charged 30 and 60 days later. The payment subscription plan will end automatically after the 3rd payment is processed.
Each in-person training event has a limited number of spaces. Register today to secure your place.
Kylie is a Registered 500 hour Yoga Teacher (200 hours – Vinyasa, Davanna Yoga and 300 hours – Michelle Young ) and Registered Pregnancy Yoga Teacher certification (85 Hours – Transformational Hatha Yoga).
Kylie began yoga when she first became an elementary school teacher. She is truly thrilled to be able to combine these two passions of hers through Kids Yoga Teacher Training.